Hairbrushes Direct is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. All information obtained is stored on a secure server and all online processes are encrypted and take place through a secure server. Only the senior Manager at Hairbrushes Direct has access to your personal information and we guarantee your security and value your business. We have had no reports of any customers experiencing fraud as a result of dealing with our company.
- what information we collect about you;
- how we will use information we collect about you;
- when we may use your details to contact you;
- whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
What information will Hairbrushes Direct collect about me?
When you purchase any product from us, we will ask for personal information about you. This will consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number.
When you are asked to submit details of your credit card Hairbrushes Direct confirms that we will not retain any of these details and they will be used solely for processing that particular transaction.
How will Hairbrushes Direct use the information they collect about me?
Hairbrushes Direct will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to deliver the products or services you have purchased;
- for "service administration purposes", which means that Hairbrushes Direct may contact you for reasons related to your purchase, as set out below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- to contact you about any message you have sent using our website;
- to personalise the way Hairbrushes Direct content is presented to you;
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on the website. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
How long will Hairbrushes Direct keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfill your order and any subsequent queries, or for as long as you remain a registered user of our site.
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. You can register your details or Checkout as a Guest. Please note that you must complete the checkout process fully otherwise the items will not be charged.
All payments must go via Pay Pal regardless of you adding credit card details.
If you are shopping from American or anywhere else. place your order and your card company will convert the transaction into your currency. We accept Visa,Visa Debit,Mastercard,Maestro,Solo and Electron all via Pay Pal.
If you make a mistake in your order and can not correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct for you.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. If you have checked out via Pay Pal once funds are received we will ship the items to you. If however you have not checked out via Pay Pal then until you do the items will stay in a pending state in your account and no funds will be taken.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") browser from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the website to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of features of www.hairbrushesdirect.com
. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
During the course of any visit to www.hairbrushes.com