We all want healthy, shiny hair but the reality isn't always as pretty. After all we do damage to our hair everyday through heat styling, outdoor activities, sun exposure and more.
Luckily you are what you eat or rather your HAIR is. According to WebMD, the nutrients from the foods you eat actually 'fortify the hair follicle' where each strand starts. In other words, healthy eating can actually improve the look of your hair.
5 Foods that can help improve the look and feel are the following
1. Salmon - Full of omega 3 fatty acids which keep your scalp hydrated and healthy. After all beautfiul hair starts with a happy scalp.
2. Walnuts - Another omega 3. Also great source of biotin and vitamin E. Boitin also known as vitamin H is a b-complet vitamin which helps your body metabolize fats and proteins, as well as promote healthy skin and hair. Lack of this in the body can result in hair loss and breakage aswell as dry skin and brittle nails.
3. Organge foods - Suprising hey. Well alot of orange coloured foods can help promote scalp and hair health. Why? Because they are full of beta-carotene, a reddish orange pigment that your body turns into vitamin A during digestion.
4. Eggs - Rich in protein which promotes hair growth and health.
5. Deak, leafy greens - Veggies like spinach, broccoli are full of iron beta-carotene, folate and vitamin C.
So all in all if you have a balanced diet of the above foods you should be laughing all the way to the Hair Salon XXX